Washing and Care
Cleaning and care of Medical Sheepskin
The secret of cleaning sheepskin is to wash and dry at low temperatures.
- Machine or hand wash at a maximum of 40°C with mild detergent as advised for a woollen garment.
- If machine washing, spin dry.
- If hand washing, drain naturally without hand wringing.
- If machine drying, tumble dry at low temperature.
- If drying on a line, preferably dry naturally away from sunlight.
- After drying, comb out with a steel dog comb to restore the wool pile.